I posted this draft article by accident. You may find the completed article at In the Trinity theory, God is three Persons in one Being, but Jesus is not God.
THE NATURE OF CHRIST
– ARTICLES ON THIS WEBSITE –
STUDIES OF SPECIFIC BIBLE BOOKS
STUDIES OF SPECIFIC BIBLE PASSAGES
JESUS IS SUBORDINATE TO THE FATHER.
JESUS IS EQUAL WITH GOD.
JESUS IS CALLED GOD.
- Overview– Overview of the articles on the verses that refer to Jesus as theos.
- Theos – The meaning of theos – the word translated “God.”
- The translation of John 1:1
- John 1:18 – The original text of this verse is in dispute.
- John 20:28 – Did Thomas say that Jesus is God?
- John’s gospel – Discussion of theos in this gospel.
- Romans 9:5 – The translation depends on punctuation.
- Hebrews 1:8 – The next verse says that God is His theos.